Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you go with??

Attachments

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
The font is a bit hard to read but i choose 4th one down. You are taking a risk asking... just redid my logo and didnt want to spend $1000 so I asked for opinions--it made it more interesting and difficult.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The font is a bit hard to read but i choose 4th one down. You are taking a risk asking... just redid my logo and didnt want to spend $1000 so I asked for opinions--it made it more interesting and difficult.
I agree, the font is hard to read. Sitting still its hard to read, moving would be near impossible, otherwise the green one pops the most.

I also asked the wife without coaching and she said the same thing.

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
Like the 4th one but have everything but website in the green.

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
JRG media did my logos, for $300. and they are copywrited. JRGMEDIA.com check em out, they do great work.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,595 Posts
I like the last one but I would make the website smaller and fill in with more descriptions of work you do etc. The website sort of takes it over. It's the name and phone number that should be noticed more. Just my humble worthless opinion.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
JRG media did my logos, for $300. and they are copywrited. JRGMEDIA.com check em out, they do great work.:thumbsup:
There were a bunch at $350 .Theres a imageco something online that had a great portfolio . I had some friends here that do pretty good for $350. What I ended up with was like having a baby and someday Ill get the gumption to show it.( Dont want someont to say I have an ugly baby:)). I threw $150 away to my printer so ultimately did my own and asked too many people. Got to where I was interpreting what they didnt say. Problem is--they are easy to overthink. I have had enough marketing exposure (seminars) to make me dangerous. All in all Im for a message.

The 4th down had good spacial with the logo tree. The green is good but might need bolder outlining and some reason for the palm(paradise) tree to exist-so a connection can be made in the mind- think of that tree and remember paradise etc. Depending on the market place and the business plan and where one is in that plan matters. Para has his operation and reputation that will do more for him than any particular logo so in that sense its more a preference thing. PSI owns the Plumbing Now logo that I must desist using. I think that it had more impact than Ben Franklin.But Im not a highly paid marketing guru to say the least. Paradise has a good feel to the name and all the connotations are good and there is some rythm.
Hey! google up plumbing logo there is a paradise plumbing 3rd pic on image results

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Go with the green...
Less emphasis on the phone #.
I can't ever recall remembering a phone number of a truck unless it was a catchy word phone number...
More emphasis on the website that might be remembered...
Paradise plumbing....

Oh yea www.paradiseplumbinganddrain.com

Ah kewl it worked, there's the number, oh wait I can shedule a call on the website kewl... Who needs phones?:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts