Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the site, having learned about it from an ad in Jobsite magazine.

I am a licensed plumbing contractor and owner of a small company specializing exclusively in plumbing repair, drain cleaning, and drain diagnostics.

I look forward to the insights of similar owners as is available on this site, and also look forward to sharing insights gleaned by us.

Thanx!

Titan

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard, so where you from and what code do you use?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Titan

Located in southwestern Michigan, all our work complies with the Michigan State Plumbing Code.

License #8002877

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I bet it gets colder there then it will ever get here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Titan

Love those frozen pipes!

Can't wait til calls come in and people ask, "Can you come unthaw my pipes?" To which I'd like to respond, "You mean they're thawed right now and you want me to freeze them?"

Much like the request to replace a "hot water heater." Why would people want to heat hot water?

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Love those frozen pipes!

Can't wait til calls come in and people ask, "Can you come unthaw my pipes?" To which I'd like to respond, "You mean they're thawed right now and you want me to freeze them?"

Much like the request to replace a "hot water heater." Why would people want to heat hot water?
Now thats one I never heard before, unthaw, and it's not even a word. :laughing:

·
Banned
913 Posts
Wecome Titan! Nice to see another small business owner. We specialize in residential service repair and drain cleaning too.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Love those frozen pipes!

Welcome to the forum,

Yea thats one of my fav's as well, " Can you replace my HOT water heater"

haha ! <3 it

Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm new to the site, having learned about it from an ad in Jobsite magazine.

I am a licensed plumbing contractor and owner of a small company specializing exclusively in plumbing repair, drain cleaning, and drain diagnostics.

I look forward to the insights of similar owners as is available on this site, and also look forward to sharing insights gleaned by us.

Thanx!

Titan
Welcome Titan,Thats what I d like to open.Are you a one man show and hows business.

·
Registered
119 Posts
local michigan shop

brass plumbing here in anchor bay/lake st clair. i spend time reading the posts & enjoying the jabs. i have been shy but i'll try to relax.
i'm happy i joined & positively will stay around.
i'm glad to see everyone has had a learning experience with their local inspectors. interpretation is the name of the game.
a clean plumber isn't working

1 - 16 of 16 Posts