Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hi jeff,

Where you from, how long you been a plumber? what licenses do you hold.

Oh and welcome aboard.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I'll overlook your deficiences, cause I'm perfect ya know:no:
Welcome. This is a great place to hang out.

For your second post, please go into detail about said deficiences. It'll make me feel better about myself:jester:

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Hi and welcome, please tell us about yourself. What's your company name, what kind of work do you do, how long have you been doing it, whet state do you work in?

ILP, you aint perfect, you are a plumber:laughing:

·
every tool is a hammer
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My name is Jeff, and I'm a plumber. "Hi Jeff" That's how our PA meeting's start. Plumber's Anonymous. I do mostly industrial work, a little commercial, mostly schools and minimal resi. I am in local 422, Joliet, Illinois. I have been plumbing since 96, journied out in 2001. My dad took care of the water nad sewer in town, so I have been playing with **** a long time:jester:I am a very painstaking plumber, so I always got laid off from the bungalow busters as soon a shop would slow up. My specialty is fixing stuff other plumbers or plant maintenance people screwed up. I tend to think more highly of myself than I should, and I get mad when other plumbers don't understand directions and don't follow orders. I am trying to be patient, but at a lot of these plants, it's pretty much zero tolerance for mistakes. That's it for now, I like this site and have posted quite a few times already.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I tend to think more highly of myself than I should, and I get mad when other plumbers don't understand directions and don't follow orders. I am trying to be patient, but at a lot of these plants, it's pretty much zero tolerance for mistakes. That's it for now, I like this site and have posted quite a few times already.
^^^^

That is something I TOTALLY go along with. You and I would get along quite well on the job. I always tell the journeymen I pull from the hall that I am not all about speed , just do it right the first time. I don't want it between the lines. I want it dead [email protected]$ck%n nuts or it gets redone. The corporations I work for pay me quite well to put it in perfectly. Good enough don't cut it.

I garauntee the next time I'm doing a school around Joliet I'll be checkin for your name on the book. I've had some real doozies from 422. It's like that everywhere I go though.

·
Banned
913 Posts
Welcome!

Hello,
I am new to the board. Please bear with me as I have a lot of deficiencies as a human being.
Jeff
Welcome aboard! You will fit right in.

Half of us will point out your deficiencies and the other half of us will help you along. :laughing:

P.S. - LOVED your INTRO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts