Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I am licensed Journey Plumber in Michigan since 1990. New residential plumbing,remodel and repair work. Current job is in pipe fitting for hydronic and steam boilers new installs and system repairs. Hope I can add to the knoledge base with the forum.

·
Super Moderator
8,023 Posts
Hello all I am licensed Journey Plumber in Michigan since 1990. New residential plumbing,remodel and repair work. Current job is in pipe fitting for hydronic and steam boilers new installs and system repairs. Hope I can add to the knoledge base with the forum.
Here read this and add a few more things, a 2 line intro is very poorly viewed by most of us. Tell us some stories or something. If you want to be welcomed be ready to type more.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
welcome, can you tell us a bit more about work experiences, funny or horror stories and any personal hobbies or interests, like making shrunken heads...stuff like that...

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
How often do you fix old faucets?

Reactions: bawalter
1 - 4 of 4 Posts