Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
pro2008
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just joined the plumbing forum. i am a licenced master plumber with 45 years in the trade. we do pipe lining and pipe bursting. We also do jetting, and camera work, along with drain cleaning. I am located in ks I started my trade in long Island New York.

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Hi, I just joined the plumbing forum. i am a licenced master plumber with 45 years in the trade. we do pipe lining and pipe bursting. We also do jetting, and camera work, along with drain cleaning. I am located in ks I started my trade in long Island New York.
You sound like a guy that used to be on Sylvan's email group.

Tell me the name of the group if you were.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome pro2008, glad you joined here.

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
45 years, started in NY...heck this sounds like Sylvan.

Whoever you are, welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I think I got kicked off that list.

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
I think I got kicked off that list.
Oh? How could you get kicked off there? As I remember it pretty much anything went.

I was an active participant.

The guy from KS I thought this new guy might be was a great guy. I hope it's him and I hope he joins in if it is him.

BTW, shall we invite Sylvan? ROFLOL

Speaking of, I am going to email bobnyc about this.

·
pro2008
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I sure am not sylvan. I do belong to his list though. Every once in a while they have something about plumbing to talk about. I also belong to the PDL and the Service Roundtable with many of the leading plumbers in the nation.
Dale

·
pro2008
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do belong to sylvan's forum. The PIPDL and I belong to the PDL and the SERVICE ROUNDTABLE FORUM.
Once in a while they do mention something about plumbing on Sylvan's forum.
Dale

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Well I sure am not sylvan. I do belong to his list though. Every once in a while they have something about plumbing to talk about. I also belong to the PDL and the Service Roundtable with many of the leading plumbers in the nation.
Dale
Dale! Yep. You are they guy I was thinking of. Welcome and enjoy. Glad you are here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts