Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this site has gotten off to a fast start and with that extra traffic Ron and I decided it would be nice to have some extra hands to help out.

So please welcome USP45 and Double-A as new moderators. :thumbsup:

Double-A has helped out with ContractorTalk.com for years and knows his way around. And I know USP45 is going to be a great addition to the team.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know whats up.

Thanks for offering to help out guys!

·
Registered
344 Posts
There goes the neighborhood.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
:yes:About time I got some help. Coming home after a long day and trying to play catch up, reading all the new post, was a hard thing to do.

Thanks for the much needed help.:yes:

·
LeMarr Plumbing, Inc.
772 Posts
Well, what do you know?? Congrats to you guys!:thumbup:
Anyone who puts a firearm in an avatar gets my vote and the name of a shot gun hull gets my vote to:thumbsup:
Nice addition!

In Christ,

Song Dog

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Thanks, I know the feeling Ron, when I get home I am tired too. This site along with ct is all I do when I get home. Better than going out, getting drunk and getting into trouble!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
You notice the dog is scared of us, why else would he hide his eyes. :laughing:

·
Registered
344 Posts
What you two don't know is, I wet your firearms the old fashioned way... They do look like little fire hydrants.

Can you say Hopps? LOL

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
Having been a moderator on multiple site over the last 10-years I believe condolences are in order. A site is never quite as much fun after you have been made a moderator.

Mark

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Having been a moderator on multiple site over the last 10-years I believe condolences are in order. A site is never quite as much fun after you have been made a moderator.

Mark
Well that's depressing :eek:.

Hopefully that's not the case here. My only goal is to give a few guys the ability to correct something if they see it out of line. Other than that hopefully it's still just a fun site. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts