Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm a journeyman plumber. I've been plumbing for little over 20 years. New construction/finishes/track homes/commercial/custom homes/troubleshooting/service/water main and sewer work also slabs roof drains all under license plumber's without anytime laid off. Working on getting my master plumbing license.. I'm seeking help on how to size roof drains for phcc master plumber test. No information is given on rates or how to go about calculating them. I was told no calculator other than the one on the computer which is basic. Any help as books that actually help and go in to the math would be a big help.thanks all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a journeyman plumber. I've been plumbing for little over 20 years. New construction/finishes/track homes/commercial/custom homes/troubleshooting/service/water main and sewer work also slabs roof drains all under license plumber's without anytime laid off. Working on getting my master plumbing license.. I'm seeking help on how to size roof drains for phcc master plumber test. No information is given on rates or how to go about calculating them. I was told no calculator other than the one on the computer which is basic. Any help as books that actually help and go in to the math would be a big help.thanks all.
I live and work in New Jersey folks

·
I aint CPV see in it?
Plumbing
5,318 Posts
Welcome. What code book are you using? The math you’re wanting should be in the code book. I’m pretty positive it’s in the international code and based on square footage, slope, and 100year flood. But I can be wrong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts