Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my names Jesse. I'm a union plumber out of local 32 in seattle WA. I received my journeymans license in June of 2021. So really just getting started. I had zero background in plumbing or construction before joining the trade, but Im glad I made the decision. There's always more to learn, ways to grow, and challenges to keep you thinking. I've worked a variety of jobs from hospitals, jails, high rises, and many tenant improvement jobs. I look forward to seeing what this community can provide for my professional development.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,056 Posts
Hahah.. this site is awesome, lots of info and good for a laugh..
I’ll start by posting a pic of you, me and our buddy “RyanRodRam” that’s me on the right!

what!

Muscle Organ Beard Entertainment Bottle

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Thank you. I dont usually do forums or anything. I dont have any social media. So still figuring this out.
I don't like social media either. I am only on here and occasionally a forum abut marbles or leather working.

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
hmm 7.5 K of posts making me suspect a sarcasm here:geek:
This is social media yes, but it's much more limited and narrowly defined. Much fewer people, and the scope of discussion is much less. It's also mostly anonymous.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
Oh after all this time we know you intimately now! :p
Shhhhh...You're the only one I send those types of messages back and forth to!

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
I consider Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to be social media. PZ is a forum and not Social Media in my opinion. I don’t subscribe to any of those either

Agree. No social media for me either but I like to post here and on my hobby websites.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts