Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am working with Mr. Waterheater in Pittsburgh. We have been installing water heaters since 1981 and doing about 5,000 a year. We just started franchising and have 3 franchises. Great business models for existing plumbers looking to simplify and grow their business.
Jeff
Mr. Waterheater

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Sounds great! I have often thought of starting a franchise business myself.

I believe I will call it Mr. Isitonmyasswhileyoumakememoney :jester:

Welcome to the forum. I look very much forward to you showing us the ins and outs of franchising. :boxing:

From the looks of your profile you are a marketing salesman. What are your plumbing credentials?

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hi,
I am working with Mr. Waterheater in Pittsburgh. We have been installing water heaters since 1981 and doing about 5,000 a year. We just started franchising and have 3 franchises. Great business models for existing plumbers looking to simplify and grow their business.
Jeff
Mr. Waterheater
Welcome,

Can you clarify for us what it is your profession, your business.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Guess it is plumbing related, so welcome aboard franchiseyoung, but do tell us more about what your about.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I think you should ask Songdog, he has nothing but warm, fuzzy things to say about his former franchise. ;) :laughing:
That was my first thought when I saw the new username:laughing:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Thanks Jeff,

Not to drill you on what you do but want to make sure your dealing with plumbers only and not all trades in general, this is is site for anyone who is directly involved in the plumbing industry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts