Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, My name is John.

Presently (for now) I hold my Master Plumber’s License in 4 States, 1 city and 1County; I also hold my Sprinkler License in NJ.

I am a General Foreman and mostly run new construction high-rise buildings (commercial and/or high end residential) in NYC. New hospitals and/or Bio/Tec research facilities are still my favorite work to do!

I have been a plumber since the age of 18 and have been working in the business for 26 years. Having had the opportunity to run work in several major cities throughout the country, I have become very diverse in my means & method’s in getting the job done. I feel very fortunate being able to learn from so many different people throughout the country.

Joining this forum I hope to continue along the path of gaining new ideas and knowledge of our great trade!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Hey !

Welcome to the forum as well, I started when I was young too, and have worked in some neat areas of this field ( IN NYC ) like in the dark hidden corners of NYU hospital

I will be looking forward to your posts :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again for the warm welcome.
I am always looking to learn new things. And if I can help someone along the way, that’s makes it even better!!
It’s nice to see people here from “the other side”. I grew up in San Jose Ca. Graduated from Santa Teresa High school….

1 - 16 of 16 Posts