Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Josh, and I've been in the trade for about 17 years. After high school and very short college career I was fortunate to be able to get accepted and finish a 5 year apprenticeship with Plumbers & Steamfitters LU 491. Since topping out I've Threaded, welded, sweated, crimped, grooved, glued, taped, bent, prayed over every kind of pipe I can think of.
I am in the process of building my own home and was looking for an answer to one of my many questions when I managed to stumble on the Ridgid forum, which led me here. I am amazed at the amount of knowledge that can be found on this site, and find it quite addictive at times.
Anyway, I ramble, just wanted to say hello to everyone.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Glad you found us brother. Welcome aboard

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome Josh.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I hail from Blacksburg. Go HOKIES.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Josh I'm located in Blacksburg to so I'm sure I'll see you around some time small town.:D
small world, I'm on campus now. I got called in cause of no heat in Davidson Hall. Pump coupling went out.

·
kozdog
14 Posts
Welcome! just signed on today also. This place is addicting

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello, this is a great site, do you still have the great danes?
Back at ya. No, the black female I had died of old age(11, old for a Dane), and my male fawn passed when one of his kidneys failed on him. He was going to have surgery to remove the bad kidney, but he passed away in the middle of the night. When I finish my house I plan on getting another fawn, they are the best dogs I've ever had by a mile.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts