Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AKA house plumber
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOLIDAY
Man accused of using girlfriend as mop
The couple was fighting over alcohol use, and Mark Mueller got upset when his live-in girlfriend poured a 12-ounce Miller Light beer onto the kitchen floor. So Mueller, 49, decided to use his girlfriend as a mop, according to a report from the Pasco Sheriff's Office.
He pushed her to the ground and "slung her back and forth in the beer puddle," the report said. The incident took place in front of the woman's 9-year-old daughter.
Mueller, of 5305 Skyland Drive in Holiday, was charged Tuesday with domestic battery. He is being held without bail at the Land O'Lakes jail.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Illinois Licensed Plumber
4,253 Posts
People amaze me every day. I had a job where the husband was pissed at his wife for not making corned beef and cabbage that night. So he took the two heads of cabbage cut them up in quarters and ran them down the garbage disposal. When he went downstairs in the basement bathroom he noticed the cabbage backed up out of the water closet. He clogged his main sewer leaving the house with the cabbage. Took me a hour and a half to get it all out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts