Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My name is Curtis from Tobaccoville NC (birthplace of RJReynolds Tobacco Co). Im 22 years old and have been in the plumbing field since graduating high school. Im a NC Fully licensed plumber since 2001. Ive recently got married (june 14) and I guess you could say im living the america dream! I love to learn new things, tips, tricks, meet new plumbers(learn their ways of doing things), and have fun!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hay Curtis, thanks for the intro, welcome aboard, lots of good plumber talk on here, were glad you joined. :thumbsup:

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
Hello all,
My name is Curtis from Tobaccoville NC (birthplace of RJReynolds Tobacco Co). Im 22 years old and have been in the plumbing field since graduating high school. Im a NC Fully licensed plumber since 2001. Ive recently got married (june 14) and I guess you could say im living the america dream! I love to learn new things, tips, tricks, meet new plumbers(learn their ways of doing things), and have fun!
You've been licensed since you were 15 years old?:eek: Thats not even possible in North Carolina as far as I know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts