Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Mark and I am a business owner in New Jersey. I focus on high end projects, which are not very many right now, and love to design and troubleshoot jobs that other guys can't. I am in Plumbers Local 14...now Local 24, and I shelfed my book so I can see my kids grow up. By having my own business, I have a lot more freedom and time for the wife and kids. I have been in business for 6 years now and love most of it. My specialties are radiant design and install, all plumbing and pretty much all heating with exception to A/C units. I have installed them but not a specialty. I take pride in everything I do and my work reflects it. Everyday I learn something new and I am not afraid to say that I do not know something. When you are stubborn like that, you usually lose money. The customers that I have are very loyal, at least I hope they are. I love helping my friends and fellow plumbers out, so if I can help with anything, drom me an e-mail or call.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UA

Welcome aboard from local 630 of the UA.
I want to thank a couple of your guys. I was in West Palm Beach a couple of years back, and they were working the door to a club I was trying to get into. The one guy had a UA hat on, we got to talking and he took care of my brother and I who is also from LU 14. Again thank you and hope work is ok down there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.