Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi names Rob, I'm 34 years old and I am currently single handedly running an RV park in northern Arizona. Small quiet park so it's manageable. I have been doing maintenance at RV parks for about 7 years now.

I am not professionally certified in any plumbing whatsoever, but I have dug up and replaced a lot of lines. Mainly small jobs 3/4" pipe leading to spigots but I have also done quite a bit of ABS jobs for sewer lines. If anything I am still an apprentice. But I do enjoy solving and fixing plumbing issues. I have considered getting certified in this trade as I do enjoy it. Time will tell.

Hope I am worthy to be here to ask questions from time to time.

Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
.................I am not professionally certified in any plumbing whatsoever..............

Hope I am worthy to be here to ask questions from time to time.
HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Nope, sorry to say so but this is a forum for those in the plumbing field. I can only laugh at how you consider yourself an apprentice. Really? An apprentice normally has to be licensed and work full time for at least 4 years before even earning the right to take the test to become a journey person. By the sound of it I'll correct you and say you at best are in the first week of an apprenticeship. Please go to a DIY site to interact and ask questions.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
got it. i failed to read the rules ill try a DIY forum thanks.
Terry Love's forum is very inviting and full of helpful, knowledgeable, proffessional plumbers.

Reactions: MACPLUMB777
1 - 7 of 7 Posts