Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
kozdog
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Robert and i reside in Ontario, California. I am very fortunate that i have stumbled on this form. I am a foreman at a Water District in So. Cal. I have 6 years in this position-a total of 12 in the utility field. We install, repair fire hydrants, water/sewer mains and laterals, istall sewer back water devices, clean-outs, lat cleaning, cctv inspection, valves-etc. I am aware this is a forum for professional plumber. I can not compare myself to level of experience and knowledge these members have. But i am interested in venturing to the "private" sector" but am unsure if my experience qualifies me to obtain a C-36. Mainly, i am here for information, advice...i believe i found the right place!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome were glad you joined us, I have done one fire hydrant in my time, that was fun.

·
kozdog
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didn't think of it that way...works out to be 415-miles of sewer main ranging from 8-inch to 42-inch, and over 700 miles of water mains...thats not including water services and sewer lateral. thanks for the reply

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
I got an idea for your first thread...
Share a story of a day when it really hit the fan!
I'm talking probably your worst day ever...

I'm thinking this would be one that would have most of us peeing our pants and crying for mommy if we were facing it...:eek:

·
kozdog
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do have my share of stories to tell, but i am superstitious and knock on wood everytime i here "back up" used in a sentence. I can man up and bring something to the table.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts