Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long time lurker, first time poster. My name is Rafael, and I'm with an Alabama master distributor that deals primarily with tube fittings and instrument valves. Just wanted to say hi. I'm hoping that I can answer some of your questions and you guys can answer some of mine.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
I have used your products in the injection molding field.

Welcome.

Manufacturers are welcome here as long as posting doesn't get to be spam. Thanks for joining and doing an intro. You are on the right track.

·
Trust me. I'm a doctor.
934 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome, I'm new also. I worked in Anniston, Al. back in 2002 at the old Fort McCellan army base, doing work for the Defense Dept. Spent 6 months in Al. and loved every day of it. Even been back for a few vacations since then.

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
Welcome, I'm new also. I worked in Anniston, Al. back in 2002 at the old Fort McCellan army base, doing work for the Defense Dept. Spent 6 months in Al. and loved every day of it. Even been back for a few vacations since then.
Welcome Uncle Bob. I used to live just outside Perry Hall near White Marsh Mall.

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
No to the question of being Plumbcrazy in MD. I chose it when I joined PZ because I felt Plumbcrazy joining a plumbing forum with all males at the time.

My first place was Lincoln Wood Apts. when they were first built. That whole area has changed so much!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Long time lurker, first time poster. My name is Rafael, and I'm with an Alabama master distributor that deals primarily with tube fittings and instrument valves. Just wanted to say hi. I'm hoping that I can answer some of your questions and you guys can answer some of mine.
So.....are you a plumber?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.