Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm ILPlumber (Matt) .

I am a plumbing contractor doing plumbing and fitting in Illinois and Indiana. I am a member of UA local 157. I travel a lot with my work. Mostly working on schools for energy contractors.

I try to concentrate on the 100,000 to 1,000,000 dollar jobs. I enjoy them as they are almost always a challenge. My favorite jobs are design build. I like free reign. Let the architect draw it after I'm gone.

I have been doing it in IL since 94 and IN since 04. I enjoy ALMOST every day of it.

I am also an Asbestos Project Manager. This allows me to enter containment and work while all the other guys are prohibited. I think this will be a good niche as most of the places I am working have full containment for a substantial amount of the job.

I'll try to make useful posts (and some not so useful) when I can;)

Reactions: Ron

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Readin the intros got me thinkin. I looked back and didn't find one.

You guys don't have to go through the usual welcome BS. Just thought some folks might wonder who I was , what I do , blah blah blah.

This is usually the first place I look when someone posts that I don't know.

·
Muck me?
700 Posts
welcome to the pz Matt. we have someting in common but im not sure i want to share it with anyone.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome to the pz Matt. we have someting in common but im not sure i want to share it with anyone.

Do tell.. You got my pm address:yes:

You can tell me anything Muck. I promise not to laugh ( too hard )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts