Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks!
Hoping for some help. I want to finish my basement and I had a question before closing up the walls. I would like to know if I need additional sink venting or what is done is good enough.
the vanity sink in connected to the main drain and then from there venting out the roof. based on your experience is that sufficient?
Thank you
Wood Building material Flooring Pollution Composite material

·
4th year apprentice
915 Posts
Yeah, but where is the gay pipe, Mohamad, you homophobe?
Oh, used it for the pipe bombs? OK, like the man said, diversity.

Wait a minute, looking at your avatar, I'd say you're not a homophobe at all. My bad.
What's with the monkey? You spanking him, or is he the one who layed out most of the work?

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
That job site is a mess, not acceptable.
Yeah, that would drive me nuts, tripping over schit. One step at a time! Done busting up concrete? Get rid of the spoils!

·
Super Moderator
12,521 Posts
Yeah, but where is the gay pipe, Mohamad, you homophobe?
Oh, used it for the pipe bombs? OK, like the man said, diversity.

Wait a minute, looking at your avatar, I'd say you're not a homophobe at all. My bad.
What's with the monkey? You spanking him, or is he the one who layed out most of the work?

You could write comedy..."That's gold Jerry, gold!"....LOL

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,056 Posts
Yeah, that would drive me nuts, tripping over schit. One step at a time! Done busting up concrete? Get rid of the spoils!
i can’t stand a messy job site, no matter big or small. This drives me crazy, esp if the client is going to see this mess.
(Yes I know sometime you can’t avoid it but…)
-breaking concrete? take it out to the dumpster/trailer/etc(or pile it neatly out of the way), pile the soil neatly on tarps, cover stuff with plastic, and have clear safe walking ways along side your trench which also make a nice work surface.

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
  • Wow
Reactions: sparky and Tango
1 - 19 of 19 Posts