Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to fellow plumbers everywhere. I'm here to learn from others, show how much I don't know, :no: and complain sometimes.:cry:

I work alone pretty much. Do new construction of all types, remodels, service, etc.

Hope I can add something good to the forum. :thumbsup:

J.C.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome, you added yourself to this forum which is a good thing the more the better. :thumbup:

·
Plumbing Contractor
971 Posts
welcome JC it's fun and very knowledgeable in here :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,589 Posts
Glad ya finally found us, I think you'll fit right in here...no DIY's...just us plumbers.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I invited him after you invited me...:thumbup1:

We need as many PRO licensed plumbers as we can get here. This site is going to be awesome.:rockon:
You got that right :yes: plumbers only, no DIY posters, no wannabees allowed. This rule will be upheld.

·
waterheaterzone.com
2,043 Posts
You got that right :yes: plumbers only, no DIY posters, no wannabees allowed. This rule will be upheld.
You plumbers think you are higher than god! I do my own plumbing and it isn't rocket science! Why should I pay a ridiculous amount of money to have some stinky, idiot plumber come in my house and replace my water heater? All you guys talk about is your 'codes' and 'licensing' and 'protecting the health of the nation', you're all a bunch of whiny crybabies and thats why I do my own plumbing...I'll never hire a plumber, they are all crooks!!!:cursing: Hey, by the way, can you guys give me advice on how to hook up my water heater?:cry:

:rolleyes:I am just glad we never have to listen to that type of crap here!:laughing::thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts