Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Certified Smart Ass
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sounds like all the heat exchangers, and I mean all the heat exchangers made by Navien are leaking carbon monoxide out of the head seal. Mikey Pipes on YouTube is opening up a billion dollar class action lawsuit on them, and according to him seven people have died.

He was the main Navien guy up in NY from what I understand. He brought this to their attention and they dropped him as one of their service providers.

I used to be into Navien, but started doing more Rinnais lately. Think I'll stick with that option.

Any of you guys heard about this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sounds like all the heat exchangers, and I mean all the heat exchangers made by Navien are leaking carbon monoxide out of the head seal. Mikey Pipes on YouTube is opening up a billion dollar class action lawsuit on them, and according to him seven people have died.

He was the main Navien guy up in NY from what I understand. He brought this to their attention and they dropped him as one of their service providers.

I used to be into Navien, but started doing more Rinnais lately. Think I'll stick with that option.

Any of you guys heard about this?
100% facts. All their water tube heat exchangers leak with soapy water. A proven test for a century. Navien not only dropped my company but sued in arbitration under their Navien Rewards program - where I was awarded $700 for several installs. Classic whistleblower case. They want to silence me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If people have died and it’s proven it’s from carbon monoxide then navien is a cooked goose,stick a fork in them they are done
Google it. I learned of the deaths from attorneys representing family’s of the victims. Lawsuits have been filed already.

·
Super Moderator
9,605 Posts
Google it. I learned of the deaths from attorneys representing family’s of the victims. Lawsuits have been filed already.

No into by Monday, one week ban to think about it.

·
4th year apprentice
693 Posts
100% facts. All their water tube heat exchangers leak with soapy water. A proven test for a century. Navien not only dropped my company but sued in arbitration under their Navien Rewards program - where I was awarded $700 for several installs. Classic whistleblower case. They want to silence me.
If you want to have any hope of success, the first thing that you need to do is to stop talking about it, to anyone except your lawyers, but for the love of dog, sure as hell not on the internet. If your claims are not upheld by the courts, it could go much worse for you than just losing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts