Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed from USP45 to Bill, which is my real name. I like this one better because thats what all the other sites have me as.

Sorry if it causes any confusions.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
:eek:

A monkey named Bill, I just don't know. :laughing:

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha, you never know!

It just makes it easier for me. Seems these days anything and everything has to have a name and pass code. Bank accounts, phone, cell phone, websites.............

Man, too much for this tired old mind!!

·
Plumbing and Gas SCO
1,437 Posts
Damn, just when I was looking for a way to start a new thread about USP45, I found one started already. I am not sure about the name change, sorry, but "Bill" is pretty generic. USP45 had a "uniqueness" about it. But hell, call me whatever you want, I still respond to " Hey As*h*ole", so who can complain.

·
Registered
218 Posts
My code name was supposed to be Rotorking,but I reversed it by mistake.I don t even know how to change my name.Terrible with a computer.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
My code name was supposed to be Rotorking,but I reversed it by mistake.I don t even know how to change my name.Terrible with a computer.
Ask Nathan the admin, he will change it if you want. :yes:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
I'd like a name change of

"Roast Duck" :thumbsup:
I hope you know I live in the City the Oregon Ducks live and play at, and I am a Duck Fan, you sure you want that name? :laughing:

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
I hope you know I live in the City the Oregon Ducks live and play at, and I am a Duck Fan, you sure you want that name? :laughing:

Oh yeah! I'm dead serious. I'm a fan of all those GEICO commercials and that was one of the first ones on tv when the guy was sitting there ordering.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
It's a good name, it's all good.

·
Banned
913 Posts
In the beginning I associated you with your first avatar and the whole bottle in the truck thing. After your mugshot thread thing and reading your posts, you went way up in my book. I like an intelligent, thinking businessman/plumber. You stand out - Roast Duck keeps you in that catergory.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts