Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF, not getting full use of my gas water heater, seems luck warm. what the heck could be wrong with it. :laughing:

Do ya think the dip tube needs replaced, should I ask all the GC's on ct that do plumbing, but not licensed to do plumbing how to fix it. :laughing:

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
Sounds like it needs turned up. Might have to leave a faucet trickle or plug the t&p valve when you do this.:laughing:

Hope it's not an AO smith. You'll be cleaning aerators for a while.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thanks for posting on PlumbingZon.com. The Moderator of this forum would prefer if you post Do It Yourself related topics on our sister site www.DIYChatroom.com

PlumbingZone.com is designed for professional plumber's to discuss issues and topics related to the business of terd herding and laying serious pipe. Many of our professional plumbers are also members at ShutUpandWritetheCheck.com and are looking forward to assist you with your needs.

Please take a moment to post your question at www.DIYChatroom.com If your not already a member of DIYChatroom.com you can sign up for a free account by going to http://www.diychatroom.com/register.php/

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. This thread has been hosed.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
:laughing::laughing:^^^:laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
Acording to my wife its a hot water heater so in her eyes water is already hot when in gets to the heater....lol so do away with it!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Procrastinating here, have not tried to fix it yet.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There I fixed it, it was the dip tube, just as I suspected. :blink:

·
Registered
344 Posts
You sure it wasn't the dip owner?

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Now all I need is some chips to go with that dip.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wondered why all my aerators where getting plugged up around the house, wonder if I can get in on that case action suit that was once available.

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Probably the result of the utility company ceasing service to said residence due to the inept ability to make monetary payments to said company to maintain said supply of gas. My response would be to contact the local utility providing said service and settling with them any debts incured upon the bill and therefore restoring service to said residense. Future note would be to maintain the flow of currency to said utility company thereby hindering any further attempts to stop the said utility company from supplying service to said address. Then there should be an uninterupted flow of hot water through the variouse outlets at said residense.

In otherwords, pay the damn bill!

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think you all have been drinking too much booze. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts