Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY killertoilerspider, ( don't know your real name ),

I am sorry for what ever I did to piss you off, and I just wanted to publicly apologize.

I feel I have to because I am kinda getting creeped out cause in the last 40 minutes you posted right after I did, on every post I made, and you were kinda mean...and I don't like having enemies.

I am sorry bro, I know we have differences on opinions, but I just don't want this turning into anything bigger, lets just agree to disagree?

Joseph

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Well what do you know. ******* does have a heart.
I hope KTS can forgive you. People do me wrong all he time. I forgive too easy, thats what I am told. But my thing is life is too short. Why waste it being mad?

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea man,

I know I can be completely annoying sometimes, and maybe more then less, but we all have our days and opinions, and I just want to get along and agree to disagree :)

Its not like I drank his last beer :)

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
wow it must be that time of the month for some people!
Naw, I just think he seen the err of his ways. Sometimes people say things they really dont mean. I almost lost the woman I love because I said some things that were hurtfull. Luckily we are working them out. Bet your tail I will watch what I say next time. Life is too short, be happy!

·
Registered
88 Posts
i think ******* and baton rouge plumb have stuff to contribute and people should understand others are entitled to an opinion. it looks like bullying to me from what ive read. ******* you do a great job and provide some laughs keep it uo mate!

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
What we have here is a Intelligence Gap. You can see the intellects missing each other's levels and the ultimate outcome in this here thread.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Well what do you know. ******* does have a heart.
I hope KTS can forgive you. People do me wrong all he time. I forgive too easy, thats what I am told. But my thing is life is too short. Why waste it being mad?

THANKS and Well put brother!!

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
How did I gather this reputation?
You have never offended me man. I know that most plumbers have there own way of doing EVERYTHING!! But, we are all in this together, we all do the same thing just about in one way or another. Simply put, we plumb.
I see guys all that time that turn their nose up to other plumbers all the time. WHY is that? I don't get it. I think we should ALL have a mutual respect for each other. Granted it is fun to bust each others balls every now and then. Plumber gave me a real headache over AHS, but he is still cool with me. Other guys have busted my balls as well, and its just part of the trade. We all want to be the best and the know it all of the trade. Nothing wrong with that. ILL Plumber, your cool with me as well, and any one else that i may have P owed in the past, hope you don't take that stuff personal, most of it was out of boredom.
Just my 2- copper Lincolns.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts