Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plumber in the making, :thumbup: I did not even ask if he wanted to do this, he walked in with stuff from my scrap bin and went to town with it. :)

Attachments

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This little guy loves to watch Hows It Made and anything that has to do with building, he has a learning curve that is rare, just the way he knew the size of the pipe ends and how they get assembled,:yes: no couching from me. :no: He is only in Kindergarten

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Past life experience !!!

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
My three sons were all great plumbers but here is a picture of them soon after I sold my shop. As much as I wanted them to be plumbers they had their own dreams.

Mark

Attachments

Reactions: brass plumbing

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Ron, there goes your job security dude! he is going to be your boss one day!!

Mark, at least your sons done something worth wild. I told my boys they could have all my tools and equipment if they showed me thay could frame a house and do the plumbing. So far, none did.

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts
All you can do is help them find their dream. My youngest is still a CHP officer. My middle son resigned as a police officer and is now a helicopter pilot in the Gulf of Mexico flying out to the platforms. My oldest is a Major in the Army and is a principal Attack Helicopter Observer/Trainer at the Iraqi National Training Center. All of them were good plumbers and they will have that skill forever. However, none of them wanted the business so I sold it to a guy who had worked for me for over 25-years.

Mark

·
Registered
114 Posts
Mark it sounds like your kids are smarter than the rest of us. I a;ways tell my son he has to know how to be a plumber , just in case, but go to college and do something that doesn't hurt so much at the end of the day. Ron get him the Wall Street Journal and then let us know his picks. From the looks of things he would do better than anyone else.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Couldn't help showing off my new grandson, third generation plumber in the making, with his first pipe wrench at 5 days old.
Congrats! Is he your first grandchild? That little pipe wrench is awesome, is it real or a plastic toy? Go Rangers!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts