Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been plumbing for 11 years. I started off in commercial buildings working with my father ended up doing residential and in the last couple years only service which I love. I have my plumbing contractors exam scheduled for August. Knock on wood lol. Started plumbing in South Florida lived in Central Florida for a while and now live and plumb in North Florida. Nice to meet everyone.

·
Super Moderator
9,237 Posts
Welcome! I saw in the news that NASA says we’re going to have an active hurricane season this year. Hopefully you don’t get hit, but hopefully you’ll get some extra work! I was in Pensacola for one winter. A day without rain was pretty uncommon, lol!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't worry about them near as much as I did when I lived on the east coast of South Florida. But the way they build up here is crazy it's like matchstick houses two by four walls with Hardie board and exterior vinyl siding it's a joke where I'm from it's concrete block with every couple sales poured solid tied into a slab on grade. These houses up here are crazy with their crawl space is too and all these nasty damn trailers I got to get beneath LOL. That's where the Milwaukee spotlight/flood light comes in handy with the 6.0 battery🤣🤣🤣

1 - 4 of 4 Posts