Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had taken a pix of my Dads shower. he just retired from plumbing because of mental problems. He cant seem to remember where it is he is going or where he is at. he is 68 now and been doing plumbing all his life. His shower in the house he sold was A-W-E-S-O-M-E:thumbsup:

It was about 8 foot wide by 10 foot long, had all tile walls and floors. He had a sunflower showerhead in the ceiling, a barrage of valves connected to a bunch of jets that could blast the dirt off! He had tiled seats built in also. man that thing was awesome! The bench seat in the rear had a knee wall height shelf where you could store your towel and dry cloths. man I wish I had a pix, you guys would love it!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Bench seats look great but are not practical to me.I never sit on them,and it creeps me out to think of sitting on it or sitting on it after others have.YUCK!

·
Retired Moderator
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well to him it was a thing to do. He had been plumbing for so long and had all the materials left over the years and figured what the hay, use it up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts