Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
canuckPlumBbob
870 Posts
I watched the video he seemed like a competent drain cleaner and gave a fair review of the M18 sectional machine. I would not buy one myself too expensive and I have a lot of sectional machines. So if it was too far from an electrical outlet I would invest in a small inverter generator like the ones at Harbor Freight. Than I would either use my K60sp or K1500.
Did alot of research on these aswell. A bit skeptical not somthing i would want to gamble $3900 on.
Same with the switch pack gear.
Spent the last two days searching ebay kijji amazon grander etc for a deal on a sectional. I have no personal equiptment yet. But from what iv used at the company i feel confident in ridgid still and i think my first purchase will be the k50.
Not to many bargans either everyone on ebay want 1000-1400 for a used refurbished set up. Probably just spend an extra 500 and buy new an have peace of mind

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Did alot of research on these aswell. A bit skeptical not somthing i would want to gamble $3900 on.
Same with the switch pack gear.
Spent the last two days searching ebay kijji amazon grander etc for a deal on a sectional. I have no personal equiptment yet. But from what iv used at the company i feel confident in ridgid still and i think my first purchase will be the k50.
Not to many bargans either everyone on ebay want 1000-1400 for a used refurbished set up. Probably just spend an extra 500 and buy new an have peace of mind
You won't be sorry and it's a good tax deduction lololololol

·
Registered
127 Posts
Canuck92 You might be able to get away with the Chinese clone K-50 for $300.- comes complete with cable 5/8" sectional and additional stuff.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts