Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I am helping promote Plumbing Co Inc, located in Metro Atlanta, GA. If you could visit the new website, and email me any questions or comments that would be great.

Thanks Guys, I will try to help out as much as possible on the forums.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
Oh and BTW mods

Change his thread title,

See how he is targeting his keyphrase using Nathans PR value?

ITS a common Black hat trick :)

@NATHAN

SET link posting rules, like you need at least 20 posts to post links, I think you have DIYCHATroom set like that :)

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
ITS a common Black hat trick :)
That's not really black hat... that's just smart. That being said though nobody should be here just to promote themselves.

We may need to set a number of posts before you can link if this becomes a problem. Until then I removed his link until we hear from him again and know hes more than just a person looking for a link.

BTW, those are stock photos so I have no exclusive rights to them.

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
"Thanks Guys, I will try to help out as much as possible on the forums":thumbup:

Great, Im so relieved!!!!! If you have time, i would love to pick your brain about the type of materials you prefer in your area. NOT!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
If your a legit member and you can get some traffic out of this site I have NO problem with it. I would HIGHLY suggest adding a signature link to your posts linking to your company website using good keywords.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts