Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a formatted sheet with all the various plumbing fittings in for inventory tracking? Is there software? I started to build an excel sheet with the basic fittings one would use. Is there something out there where I wouldnt have to input each fitting?

Much appreciated.

J.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a formatted sheet with all the various plumbing fittings in for inventory tracking? Is there software? I started to build an excel sheet with the basic fittings one would use. Is there something out there where I wouldnt have to input each fitting?

Much appreciated.

J.

I posted a copy of this software a few weeks ago somewhere in this forum. Can't remember where. It is not Excel. It is an MS Access program, is 1,000 times better, you can modify the program, and you do not need MS Access to run the program.

·
No Longer at This Address
4,710 Posts

Much appreciated.

J.
I believe pcplumber posted one he made up on Excel.

Mark

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I posted a copy of this software a few weeks ago somewhere in this forum. Can't remember where. It is not Excel. It is an MS Access program, is 1,000 times better, you can modify the program, and you do not need MS Access to run the program.
Does it run on XP? I cant get it to load up. Got access to load but not the other prog.

·
Registered
415 Posts
It runs on all Windows programs.

Does it run on XP? I cant get it to load up. Got access to load but not the other prog.
You must read the instructions very carefully. If you have problems downloading give me a call. It even runs on Windows Vista, but I know nothing about Apple computers nor even what a Mac is.

I found a small problem with the program when you want to print an entire list of your supplies and I have not been able to make the correction because I wiped out my entire computer two weeks ago. I am very lucky because I backup everything on my computers every few hours. I hate doing something on my computer two times.

When you go to print the list you will get about 5 messages saying fields are missing. These are the fields that contain your company's name. Just keep clicking on the messages and the form will open, but your company's name will not appear. No big deal. These problems occur as I make the program more user-friendly and one change affects the entire program and I can't catch every change. I will correct the problem within the next week.

If you can't download the program give me a call. You have to click on the same 'setup' icon for downloading both the MS Access Runtime and the actual program.

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
Where is this program?

Reactions: Gargalaxy
1 - 20 of 30 Posts