Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
As I said, no context. Makes it difficult to see a joke. I’m far from the sensitive type generally.
There was no context because even though you've been a member since 2013 you haven't really been active on here. Once you get to know us you'll find I am one of the few on here who will be genuinely friendly to you and your kind.

I am not white. My kids are mixed. My ex wife is African American. My best friends are not white. Blindly & out of context, I don’t find that funny. Not trying to disturb the good old boy party though.
we dont care what religion or race you are..we make fun of everyone...so its not personal...you should see some of the schit I call and post about skoso....p.s.,,I hate everyone equally...LOL...

wtf..you dont think that right there , that comment isnt an issue???..what I will aree with skoso..is your lack of participation until you needed info for tests...join in more into the mix...contribute some stories or adventures other than just asking for info..thats where you will get your balls busted...

Discussion starter · #28 ·
So without participation in ALL that goes on here, nothing should be questioned? Until, of course, I’ve shared my “adventures”? I was on here as an apprentice starting out & got treated like ****. I never came back during my apprenticeship because of how badly I got jumped on. I came back with enough experience to hold my own. Just so happened it was to do with testing. Skoro gave perspective off to the side to let me know there’s good natured ball busting, which I can appreciate. I also apologized for my comments afterwards.
You’re late in the game bud, dog piles already dissipated. I appreciate the enthusiasm though.

Besides, skoro seems like a well rounded & well spoken adult. Don’t think he needs help defending his position.

HEY!!! I take offense to that!!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.