Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Master Plumber
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, I’m taking my Minnesota state master exam in 9 days. Can anyone help me with examples of business questions please? I’m reading through the reference chapters of the code book without anything really standing out. I’m hoping to get some bench mark for the business aspect of the test?

·
Registered
Service Plumber
219 Posts
Good afternoon, I’m taking my Minnesota state master exam in 9 days. Can anyone help me with examples of business questions please? I’m reading through the reference chapters of the code book without anything really standing out. I’m hoping to get some bench mark for the business aspect of the test?
New member so I wasn't around for this question but I am curious, How did you do on your test?

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
It was the first thing that came to mind when he said Minnesota. I got a buddy in Minneapolis and he had the cat stolen from his truck in front of his house a couple days ago.

·
Registered
Master Plumber
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am not white. My kids are mixed. My ex wife is African American. My best friends are not white. Blindly & out of context, I don’t find that funny. Not trying to disturb the good old boy party though.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
I am not white. My kids are mixed. My ex wife is African American. My best friends are not white. Blindly & out of context, I don’t find that funny. Not trying to disturb the good old boy party though.
I get that. So let me give you some context, I am the ony guy on here who actively fights against comments that are not simply made as jokes.

There are stereotypes that are referenced as jokes, and then there are those who reference them to be hateful. I am sorry you mistook my intention but that is not what I wanted to do.

·
Registered
7,050 Posts
Go ahead and make all the white jokes you want.

Below is a link to a thread I started that I think you might be interested in.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts