Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Taylor, and I work in marketing in the Plumbing industry, specifically more Internet Marketing for Local Businesses.

I'm looking at creating a free resource to help plumbers with their marketing and advertising efforts, but wanted to know what you guys want and need first. I'd love to get some discussion going about what you guys are having problems with, want to learn, etc.

1. What do you have the most trouble with (marketing stuff)?
2. What topics or ideas would you like to learn more about? (ie Websites, Social Media, More customers, Cost Savings, etc.)
3. Would you rather:
Learn more cost and time saving techniques that you can do yourself?
or
Pay someone to take care of your marketing efforts for you?

I really appreciate the feedback in advance, and am excited to hear what you guys think. Any other thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hey guys, my name is Taylor, and I work in marketing in the Plumbing industry, specifically more Internet Marketing for Local Businesses.

I'm looking at creating a free resource to help plumbers with their marketing and advertising efforts, but wanted to know what you guys want and need first. I'd love to get some discussion going about what you guys are having problems with, want to learn, etc.

1. What do you have the most trouble with (marketing stuff)?
2. What topics or ideas would you like to learn more about? (ie Websites, Social Media, More customers, Cost Savings, etc.)
3. Would you rather:
Learn more cost and time saving techniques that you can do yourself?
or
Pay someone to take care of your marketing efforts for you?

I really appreciate the feedback in advance, and am excited to hear what you guys think. Any other thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.
I have a problem with people not following directions and posting intros

·
Registered
34 Posts
I will bite. If you wanna help me learn marketing, I'll pay attention, don't mind most of these guys they don't like lowes or hd either, they stuck in the days of the fonz.

·
Professional Bullshioter
6,092 Posts
People on the internet disgust me. Bend and twist rules around to meet MY needs.

Everyone owes ME something. It is MY RIGHT to join a trade only board.

Marketing is not plumbing dummy.

I say get out to you and the other 75 people like you in the last week......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.