Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just gathering some photos of 2 manabloc repipes we did for a customer to look at and I figured I’d post'em up here as my photos always seem to spark some kind of debate. So here you go:

Attachments

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more photos. Did you notice the fancy brass manabloc?

Attachments

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's the one I put in a fire fighter home in auburndale FL. He said he wanted the best repipe money could buy, but he didn't wan't his walls tore open. He said he wanted it on the outside of the garage wall so he could work on it if needed without opening the wall up.

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
What's up with the pipe sizing on the tankless electric Titan? Does that thing actually produce enough HW?

·
I aint CPV see in it?
4,896 Posts
Nice Pics Pro. Never seen or knew they had manablocs with brass ports. Guess thats what happens when I spent so much time working for cheap bastards.

·
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶&#
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No. It works for one fixture at a time. It will just barely put out enough heat for a tub valve. If at full blast the water at the spout will be warm but not hot. The heater was already there, I just piped to it.

What's up with the pipe sizing on the tankless electric Titan? Does that thing actually produce enough HW?

·
Registered
230 Posts
I installed one of those Titan water heaters like in the picture you have. The customer supplied it and I wrote in the contract and in the e-mails we exchanged that I would not be responsible for anything that went wrong with it and that I do not recommend she use it. She said go ahead and put it in. Six months later the thing failed to turn off after the water was turned off, and blew my PEX pipe apart and flooded the house.

The Titan is a piece of crap. I really hope you do not have any problems like I did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts