Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm replacing a lot of water heaters lately and I always ask the customer if they have kids or grandkids if they'd like me to cut the box so the kids can have fun with the box.

I wish now that I would of done this sooner but these kids were having a blast with their new found toy.

Just make sure you tell the parents and the kids about the copper staples in the box at the ends. I've seen some neat ones built while I'm in the basement replacing the water heater.

This type of idea for a plumbing video is what slashes through some of the best advertising ever made and I bet someone will follow my lead. :laughing:

It's going to make those kids day when they find this on the internet.

They'll think they are famous. How cool. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Too Cool Dunbar !!! Keep it up Man !!:thumbup:

I'm replacing a lot of water heaters lately and I always ask the customer if they have kids or grandkids if they'd like me to cut the box so the kids can have fun with the box.

I wish now that I would of done this sooner but these kids were having a blast with their new found toy.

Just make sure you tell the parents and the kids about the copper staples in the box at the ends. I've seen some neat ones built while I'm in the basement replacing the water heater.

This type of idea for a plumbing video is what slashes through some of the best advertising ever made and I bet someone will follow my lead. :laughing:

It's going to make those kids day when they find this on the internet.

They'll think they are famous. How cool. :thumbsup:

YouTube - DUNBARPLUMBING.COM - WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT - INDEPENDENCE KENTUCKY - 8-04-09

Reactions: DUNBAR PLUMBING
1 - 4 of 4 Posts