Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
How the hell could you say that I’m not licensed I live in New Jersey and I’ve been a subcontractor for 30 years and I have insurance and I pay each and every month so you should shut your mouth on that Don’t assume when you assume you get in trouble

Go work on something plumbing related, let's say install a boiler, and you have no plumbing license or boiler license. Your install is wrong and there's a steam explosion. Your 'insurance' will not pay a penny.

·
Banned
3 Posts
http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/cilb/documents/cilb_declaratory_statements.pdf

Even though you haven't demonstrated that you are a plumber who is engaged in the plumbing profession, I have answered your inquiry since it is in the best interest of other licensed professional plumbers in Florida for me to educate you with regard to your question. I have posted a link from the Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation which specifically answers you.

Forget what the city of Miami is telling you. If the DBPR issues a ruling in the form of a declaratory statement, it supersedes any local governing body's authority.

Scroll down to page {8} and read the box 'plumbing fixtures.'
http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/cilb/documents/cilb_declaratory_statements.pdf

Even though you haven't demonstrated that you are a plumber who is engaged in the plumbing profession, I have answered your inquiry since it is in the best interest of other licensed professional plumbers in Florida for me to educate you with regard to your question. I have posted a link from the Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation which specifically answers you.

Forget what the city of Miami is telling you. If the DBPR issues a ruling in the form of a declaratory statement, it supersedes any local governing body's authority.

Scroll down to page {8} and read the box 'plumbing fixtures.'
To clean a sewer so I guess you have to hire an electrician to change the lightbulb are you kidding all this is got ti be a joke
If someone isn't licence'd they wont be insured either .
Wow.. WTF,
nobody said anything about YOU Dog,
you have one post, and youre jumping down the throat of someone that replied to a thread 9 YEARS ago, and hasn’t been on this site in 6 YEARS.
Calm down, tough guy.

Do you have ANY kind of valid plumbing/drain license? Cuz your anger and post reads like you DON’T.

Just living in NJ and being a subcontractor doesn’t mean you have any kind of plumbing or drain license, regardless of how long you’ve been living/working there as a handyman.
If that’s the case you’re not welcome here, this is a site for Professional Plumbers ONLY. See links in the last post.
In nj you don’t need one and you should not need on to clean a drain i Ben doing plumbing for 42 years don’t assume can’t take a test because I Ben a sub don’t count to take a test again don’t assume
Go work on something plumbing related, let's say install a boiler, and you have no plumbing license or boiler license. Your install is wrong and there's a steam explosion. Your 'insurance' will not pay a penny.
You’re pathetic don’t assume why are you assuming I’m gonna do it wrong I have 42 ****ing years of experience I can’t get a license because I was a sub and they changed the law time don’t count you’re not any better than I am You people are a joke I see plumbers that do you work and 99% of them are garbage work just because you have a license doesn’t mean you’re any better than me

·
Registered
238 Posts
To clean a sewer so I guess you have to hire an electrician to change the lightbulb are you kidding all this is got ti be a joke

In nj you don’t need one and you should not need on to clean a drain i Ben doing plumbing for 42 years don’t assume can’t take a test because I Ben a sub don’t count to take a test again don’t assume

You’re pathetic don’t assume why are you assuming I’m gonna do it wrong I have 42 ****ing years of experience I can’t get a license because I was a sub and they changed the law time don’t count you’re not any better than I am You people are a joke I see plumbers that do you work and 99% of them are garbage work just because you have a license doesn’t mean you’re any better than me
So you’re a hack then. Got it

·
Super Moderator
11,270 Posts

Last chance to follow forum rules and post a proper introduction.

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,356 Posts

Judging by your spelling and sentence structure, you haven’t taken a test since grade 3 and didn’t pass that either.
Keep hanging drywall and doing roofing, with your gutter mouth, you can do that without a lic and under the table.

I bet you don’t have a drivers LIC either, no need for that, why don’t you start practicing medicine with out a LIC while you’re at it!

$5 says you’re either a fat guy who wears shorts all year round, or a thin guy with a pony tail, either way you wear camo clothing to work have bad teeth and you backyard is full of junk.
I just assumed..

·
Banned
3 Posts
So you’re a hack then. Got it
Judging by your spelling and sentence structure, you haven’t taken a test since grade 3 and didn’t pass that either.
Keep hanging drywall and doing roofing, with your gutter mouth, you can do that without a lic and under the table.

I bet you don’t have a drivers LIC either, no need for that, why don’t you start practicing medicine with out a LIC while you’re at it!

$5 says you’re either a fat guy who wears shorts all year round, or a thin guy with a pony tail, either way you wear camo clothing to work have bad teeth and you backyard is full of junk.
I just assumed..
There you go **** face just assuming it has nothing to do with anything it Hass to do with drain cleaning that’s the sentence that’s the topic that’s where are you people are pathetic I knew this group was a bunch of **** faces

·
Registered
53 Posts

I just assumed..
I feel personally attacked by the last paragraph. I don’t wear shorts year round or wear any camo. But the rest hit me in my soul man. 😂😂

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
Nice Head, what’s in the bag?
2,356 Posts
For shorts I buy the camo ones from menards. They hide glue, primer and sewage well! I do live in Michigan, and it’s not unusual to see someone wearing it at a casual wedding. Camo here is just as popular as plaid.
haha,
I’m wearing camo shorts right now.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts