Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Kohler Wellworth toilet on a tile floor that I cant get to stop leaking.I've took the toilet outside and checked for leaks and found nothing.3'' flange is on top of floor and floor is fairly level. I've replaced wax seal several times but after a while grout joints start staining again with water.Toilet will not rock back and forth on floor.Thanks for any help.

Glenn Archer

·
Registered
1 Posts
leaky KOHLER

I have a Kohler Wellworth toilet on a tile floor that I cant get to stop leaking.I've took the toilet outside and checked for leaks and found nothing.3'' flange is on top of floor and floor is fairly level. I've replaced wax seal several times but after a while grout joints start staining again with water.Toilet will not rock back and forth on floor.Thanks for any help.

Glenn Archer
you might try looking at porcelin under toilet to see if there are any cracks there. or that your flange is not to high above finished floor and pushing all the wax out. When toilet is installed check everything to make sure the water
is not coming from supply line, or between tank and bowl or something like that. GOOD LUCK!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts