Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Reverend, R.S.E., Master Plumber
R.S.E., Master Plumber
1,398 Posts
Not Amazon, and not drunk, but you would think I was! $22 from the hvac supply house. Fricking awesome though!
Hummm, great idea, but seems like the square shaft goes too far into the bit. Maybe grind down the shaft so the nut/bit doesn’t round off over time.

·
Super Moderator
9,228 Posts
Hummm, great idea, but seems like the square shaft goes too far into the bit. Maybe grind down the shaft so the nut/bit doesn’t round off over time.
It’s deep enough for shouldered screws, vent screws and SS 5/16 that I commonly use. The beauty of it is being able to clean all the metal dust out of it.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Welding today is widely used not only in industry but also in other areas. With its help, metal elements can be firmly connected. I use electrode welding. Electrode welding has many advantages compared to the same MIG/MAG and TIG methods. In principle, almost all metals can be welded using electrode welding. It is widely used in pipeline, construction, and construction applications. Manual arc welding considers the type of weld and its position on the plane, whether it is an elevated structure or vertically rising seams. I have a lot of experience, so I use all my skills very deftly. I want to advise you How to Become a Welder: The Definitive Guide (2021 Updated) , where you will learn how to become a welder and how much you will earn, how you can use it.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts