Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
Why do people who leave PZ in a huff (or the ones being forced to leave) get the urge to keep coming back, when they obviously don't like the company? :whistling2:

Chatroom lonely eh?

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Why do people who leave PZ in a huff (or the ones being forced to leave) get the urge to keep coming back, when they obviously don't like the company? :whistling2:

Chatroom lonely eh?

Such a warm welcome after a bit of a break, thanks for the love. Nice, to see your all hugs and kisses with me after my short absence. Honestly I am happily married and my wife wouldn't appreciate your advances. :whistling2:

Attachments

·
Banned
6,035 Posts
Ok, i kind of understand the bitterness coming from the old man... sort of. But l mean, what could he have against me when I'm the constant butt of his jokes and everytime l offer any type of response, my posts are deleted...

So what gives Mods? Tell me I'm inaccurate!

But PC, why the constant jabs from you after i openly admitted to posting negative prematurely? I'm being harassed unjustly here and slandered by a tag-team. I've done nothing to deserve this.

I expect reciprocation in this matter. That, I DO deserve!

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Ok, i kind of understand the bitterness coming from the old man... sort of. But l mean, what could he have against me when I'm the constant butt of his jokes and everytime l offer any type of response, my posts are deleted...

But PC, why the constant jabs from you after i openly admitted to posting negative prematurely? I'm being harassed unjustly here and slandered by a tag-team. I've done nothing to deserve this.

Brother its just the way things go. Someone always has to be the lamb for the slaughter. What once made this place great, has in turn brought it low. My apologies.

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts

U666A, not a jab at you. Nope. It was a jab at your avatar only. I have absolutely, positively, no hard feelings toward you or any comments you have ever posted.

As for Mr.Widds, can't speak for him. I rather like your sense of humor and think I just thanked one of your posts the other day.

We all knew Rehab was a fake and were playing along. I'm sorry you are sensitive to my sarcasm as of late. I will tone it down as it relates to you.

If I had a problem with you, you would know it because I would tell you.

·
Banned
8,892 Posts

You could always take your grievances to PM's.

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
Brother its just the way things go. Someone always has to be the lamb for the slaughter. What once made this place great, has in turn brought it low. My apologies.
U666A - Case in point above. Words like 'someone' 'always' 'lamb for the slaughter' 'apologies' are all examples of stirring the pot. When anyone has nothing better to do than come on PZ, acting like a rude newbie, knowing what will ensue, then cries foul, etc. . . . it's kinda clear where the problem is. Your post of long ago regarding the matter was spot on!

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
U666A - Case in point above. Words like 'someone' 'always' 'lamb for the slaughter' 'apologies' are all examples of stirring the pot. When anyone has nothing better to do than come on PZ, acting like a rude newbie, knowing what will ensue, then cries foul, etc. . . . it's kinda clear where the problem is. Your post of long ago regarding the matter was spot on!

I thought I mentioned that the advances were unwelcome. :blush: Your starting to embarrass me.

·
Former Moderator
9,817 Posts
I thought I mentioned that the advances were unwelcome. :blush: Your starting to embarrass me.
You do a fine job of that on your own. :laughing:

Seriously though, what's the point of stirring the pot? Never mind, I think I know the answer to that one.

·
Banned
6,035 Posts
Widdershins said:
You could always take your grievances to PM's.
I will ask for clarification on this post.

·
Banned
8,892 Posts
I will ask for clarification on this post.
Pretty simple -- If you have an issue you wish to bring to my attention and are concerned it might be moderated before I see it, then drop me a PM.

I may still bite your head off, but at least it will be done privately.

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
Why do some people buy shirts with "Kick Me" silkscreened on them? :thumbup:
Is it so they can complain about the unjust placement of a boot up their azz or, is it just pot stirring?

Given the nature of your CyberBully thread i think you like to complain while being a bully....:rolleyes:

Carry on....

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yea him and the company he keeps are a regular bunch of sheep in a pen...:rolleyes::no:

·
Plumba
1,442 Posts
Such a warm welcome after a bit of a break, thanks for the love. Nice, to see your all hugs and kisses with me after my short absence.
Bit of a break? Hardly even noticed you were gone. So you were not logged on, but im sure you were lurking and dying to!:whistling2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Greetings,

So much for the lack of BS I made in an earlier post to a Newbie like myself.

Compared to Plumbing all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.