Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Andy. I am new to the site, but have been in the industry for 30 years. Looking forward to exchanging ideas. I work with my two sons, and my wife runs the office. We run two box trucks and a third make up van. We are interested in field service, internet advertising, creative marketing, finding one's passion, building value, and using technology to grow the business and run it professionally and profitably.

Andy

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Welcome to the Zone, I think. It looks like according to your intro that you are a Plumbing professional. How about some more information?

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard the Zone.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A little more about myself.

I have been in the trades for over 3 decades. I raised a family, three of which work in the business. We run a service company. I obtained my master plumbers license in Cleveland 25 years ago. I am 54 years old. My son Josh is 25 and Luke is 22. They are both in the field. I have a third Son Seth 23, who has a marketing degree. My wife Ruth runs the office. We run 4- 6 jobs a day. We are working on growth. The economy is rough but we are seeing growth and profit. What else would you like to know?

·
8,104 Posts
Sounds like a good topic, start one somewhere. As far as who we are, you can check out our profiles. Start us off on a new topic.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts