Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a study guide of the graphs that are on the journeyman plumbing exam. My husband has taken it twice and missed it by 2 points. So we are just looking to see if anyone has information or a study guide?

·
Registered
9,007 Posts
Does anyone have a study guide of the graphs that are on the journeyman plumbing exam. My husband has taken it twice and missed it by 2 points. So we are just looking to see if anyone has information or a study guide?
have your hubby do a proper intro so we knw he is truly in the plumbing field, give a good amount of detail about past work and even some personal stories for hobby or interests without a proper intro no info will be discussed...that goes for anyone wanting to be a member....

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
If he's taken it twice than surely he knows the areas in the code book he should study. He really needs to study them all and not just the ones he thinks he failed.

Also, he should have a master who has already or is willing to teach him this stuff, that's how the system works.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I usually just wind up venting to my wife at the end of the day who lets me know her day is always harder than mine😅.
The upc is pretty clear on venting. Sizing is relatively easy, not sure on ipc. Never learned it but I guess Louisiana is adopting the ipc for future testing So I’m about to order the books.

anyone from the Boot on here who took the journeyman test recently? The only thing I’m nervous about is the Pvc/abs rough in.

·
Super Moderator
12,475 Posts
Your husband should get a hold of some old exams and study those. That's what I did when I was studying for my master's exam. If you are getting high marks at home on the practice exams, then likely you will do well on the actual exam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts