Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm now seeing new members joining that say they found us via job site mag. :thumbsup:

If your a new member and this is how you found us, please chime in, we want to hear from you. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Yea, I think our ad just hit. Hopefully we will get a good response from it.
If anyone gets the magazine and is willing to scan the ad I'd love to see it. That and to know what page we are on.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
BTW, HUGE thanks to the guys at Job Site Magazine for helping us get the word out. They are great guys.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nathan are you not going to get a copy of it?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Nathan are you not going to get a copy of it?
I'm not sure. I subscribed to the magazine as soon as I found out our ad was going to run but I may have been to late to get this months issue. If anyone else gets it I'd love to see a scan.

BTW, I think we have had 7 or 8 new members from the ad so far. Thanks Jobsite :thumbsup:

·
J. McCabe Plumbing Inc.
409 Posts
As soon as I recieve my July/August copy, I'll scan a copy of the ad.

Nathan, you still might get the July/August copy sent to you. I dont usually recieve each mag until the second month of the two month printing. That would mean I should be getting the July/Aug mag soon.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
As soon as I recieve my July/August copy, I'll scan a copy of the ad.

Nathan, you still might get the July/August copy sent to you. I dont usually recieve each mag until the second month of the two month printing. That would mean I should be getting the July/Aug mag soon.

I may very well get a copy of the magazine. These large magazines do rolling mail outs over a 6 week period a lot of times. Hopefully that means more members to come :jester:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I spoke with the guys over at JobSite Magazine and they said most of the magazines are going to be release over the next few weeks so if your a subscriber watch your mail boxes. If your not consider signing up since they have thrown so much support our way at such an early stage.
You can sign up for free here: http://www.jobsitemagazine.com/subscribe.html

Also, they released their newsletter earlier this week which is were a few of our new members have come from. Click here to see it: http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs017/1101624266097/archive/1102182340574.html

Thanks JobSite!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I spoke with him again and he said that none of the magazines have gone out and wont be mailed for another week or two. So far, the new traffic has just been from the email newsletter. That's great since the magazine goes out to almost 60,000 plumbing professionals!

Nathan

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I spoke with him again and he said that none of the magazines have gone out and wont be mailed for another week or two. So far, the new traffic has just been from the email newsletter. That's great since the magazine goes out to almost 60,000 plumbing professionals!

Nathan

Wow, can't wait, fantastic. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just signed up also.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
It's two different things... one is a magazine and one is a email newsletter. If you just signed up chances are pretty good that you'll miss this issue... but it's a pretty good magazine either way. Good product info/updates.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Either way, 1st one to scan and post it on here, gets a prize.:thumbup: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts