61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
I just went cross-eyed... :blink:

Never 45°, always 30°.
Yep Yep.

Your showing your age.......:)

As far as getting lazy, times change fewer and fewer know how to wipe lead joints, pour inverted joints, hand tap a clay tile sewers, use a water levels etc. Times change tools change.
Hell now we can scan and run apps on the fly have code books on a tablet or not so smart phone. :jester:

Reactions: The Job and U666A

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
We had to learn to draw prints with a drafting table, scales and the triangles. Our drawing instruction was actually pretty in depth. I guess it makes sense though, a masters card can be used to send plumbing prints in for approval.

·
Banned
6,035 Posts

·
Banned
6,035 Posts
I give up...

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
why cant i see tex pic can you guys see it

·
Banned
6,035 Posts
What were you posting that's not showing up?
It was addressed in the new admins thread, thanks though John!
:thumbup:

It was user error... :yes:

Reactions: plbgbiz

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
Oh really... :laughing:

Care to take a guess at my age?
:jester:
You first or second life???? Some are older than others, UH maybe 30 :whistling2:

Here is a link to some software for drawing>> http://www.download32.com/plumbing-isometrics-software.html

As far as Master being able submit drawings for approval on another post. Not entirely true here in Illinois. Their is an Architectural law that "IF" a project costs over $10,000 dollars "in Toto" you need to be a Licensed Architect to draw and seal plans. A Plumber or Master may draw it up but it needs to sealed by an Architect once that project dollar amount hits that point.

Reactions: U666A
61 - 80 of 103 Posts