Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now since I started yapping away AGAIN after my brief absence I have been here far more than the plumbing section on CT. The more and more I read that section the more and more I don't even want to. The stupidity is something I have no tolerance. I hate stupid people...nothing in this world bugs me more than an idiot. This latest has to take the cake....:
http://www.contractortalk.com/f9/tankless-water-heaters-51476/

I think I am just about done in the plumbing section over there. :no:

·
Banned
383 Posts
you know tankless, i agree w/ bill. if a bunch of sparkies and builders want to wax intellectuial about tankless heaters let them, over there. they dont even know what a delta t is. so how can they even begin to know what they are talking about.

·
Always Something
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know...you're right. I guess I just wasn't expecting every painter...gc...sparkie...cabinet maker or whatever the hell those guys do talking as if they actually know something. I mean...what's the point of the plumbing topic on CT? So every other tradesmen can talk plumbing? I guess I was under the assumption that that topic was for plumbers only.....I guess if someone says they are in the construction business of any sorts they can be an expert and give out info in whatever topic they choose. I don't know,....and I don't care anymore. The saying of you can't fix stupid is really true. I just always thought that was an expression versus fact. Owell.

·
Master Plumber
1,069 Posts
Would the sparkies tolerate a plumber waltzing into their section over there and trying to set a sparky straight? We all know the answer.

But hey, don't ever squelch someone's desire to make themselves look like a fool. Let them do it. Then laugh at them.

·
Banned
1,644 Posts
you know tankless, i agree w/ bill. if a bunch of sparkies and builders want to wax intellectuial about tankless heaters let them, over there. they dont even know what a delta t is. so how can they even begin to know what they are talking about.
Agreed, That was well said, take it where it comes from......its a mess over there for sure :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Contractor Talk is more of a business site than anything else. There is also a lot of great technical conversation that goes on there but it does have all the trades and that's not for everyone. That's why we have this site as well. I think both sites have great value and can be used in different ways.

Of course I'm not exactly impartial ;)

·
Banned
913 Posts
Contractor Talk is more of a business site than anything else. There is also a lot of great technical conversation that goes on there but it does have all the trades and that's not for everyone. That's why we have this site as well. I think both sites have great value and can be used in different ways.

Of course I'm not exactly impartial ;)
Every forum has it moments and idiots. The internet, along with the annonimity brings out the best in people!

Thanks Nathan in seeing the value of separating Professional Plumbers. As you can see they are a proud group.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts