Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what you guys use for invoicing. Do you always write up an invoice on site?

How about bookkeeping software. What are you using? Are you happy with it?

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Hi SPH,

How about an intro, in the intro forum, we would like to know where your from and what code you use there, just something to tell us something about yourself.

·
Banned
913 Posts
Software - Intuit Quickbooks - excellent, easy to use program.

Invoice - always invoice & collect on job. Exception: Property Management Companies & commercial accounts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Onsite Invoice and Microsoft Money

Microsoft money has an excellent business/personal software, the accounts can be linked and every detail of job can be tracked: from material,invoices,gross and net profit.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
913 Posts
Microsoft money has an excellent business/personal software, the accounts can be linked and every detail of job can be tracked: from material,invoices,gross and net profit.:thumbsup:
A thought just ocurred to me - check with your CPA. It should be a program they are familiar with using. The last thing you want to do is pay a CPA to figure out how computer software works.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Invoices are made up on site.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I do my invoices on site as well. Microsoft money is adequate, but I'm looking for something else right now.

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
I order them from nebs. But now since I will be implementing laptop and mobile printer in the van I'll be using quick books. I will just order a nice quality paper online with all the legal stuff on the back and then insert it inot printer and it will print on the front side. I will also do credit card processing through quickbooks, have all m customer base, access to internet and can email picts to property management company while i wait for them to approve my work while still at the job site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts