Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Wholesaler
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, super psyched to be here. I own a boutique plumbing and hydronics wholesaler in Canada and have been doing this for 11 years. We are full service, but especially specialize in commercial hydronics and custom home radiant heating.
After years of being frustrated by the "establishment" supply houses and a general lack of technical knowledge, we started up with the mission of serving plumbers and trades with a high level of product knowledge and technical support. If I had a dime for every time someone told me they "don't use pex, they use Wirsbo", I could have retired years ago!
I'm really looking forward to tapping into the knowledge of the members here, so we can better serve our customers with the best information, and if I can pass on even a small bit of hard earned knowledge to everyone else that's just gravy.
Keep Calm and Plumb On! :D

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
After years of being frustrated by the "establishment" supply houses and a general lack of technical knowledge, we started up .............
This sounds like you're implying you used to be a plumber/hvac tech, is that the case?

You using the word "Boutique" bothers me, like you're some sort of hipster.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
What's the name of your company? Who's "we"?

Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Banned
Wholesaler
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm a former engineer and my business partner is a former plumber. No hipsters here :)

·
Super Moderator
2,142 Posts
Reactions: MACPLUMB777

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Gone. Has no place here.
Since when? We allowed Barry and I am sure the rules say suppliers/manufacturers can post in certain areas.

Reactions: The cable guy

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
I say we let him stay, just let him know where to post.

Reactions: The cable guy

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Hey everyone, super psyched to be here. I own a boutique plumbing and hydronics wholesaler in Canada and have been doing this for 11 years. We are full service, but especially specialize in commercial hydronics and custom home radiant heating.
After years of being frustrated by the "establishment" supply houses and a general lack of technical knowledge, we started up with the mission of serving plumbers and trades with a high level of product knowledge and technical support. If I had a dime for every time someone told me they "don't use pex, they use Wirsbo", I could have retired years ago!
I'm really looking forward to tapping into the knowledge of the members here, so we can better serve our customers with the best information, and if I can pass on even a small bit of hard earned knowledge to everyone else that's just gravy.
Keep Calm and Plumb On! :D
Welcome to PZ. Oops, I see they banned you for some reason

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.