Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone? My name is steve, and I am a plumbing apprentice from Long Island. I worked 3 heating seasons with a subcontractor for Petro Oil Heat doing boiler installations. They were mostly residential, but also a few large commercial jobs. I enjoyed the work, but the summers were not as busy, so about seven months ago I began work with a plumber (Joe Tepley Plumbing and Heating) for some more steady work. We do mostly residential new construction, along with the occasional service work and some commercial jobs here and there. I'm currently in the middle of my second boces class for plumbing. The class consists of going through the NY plumbing code book line by line. It can be boring, but its taught by an inspector who used to be a union plumber in the city, so he has some entertaining stories.

I'm sure that my knowledge of plumbing could not hold a candle to most of you, so please forgive me if I don't participate in the discussions that much. In all honesty, Im here to learn from you guys, and get new ideas to build my knowledge in the field.

Thanks for having me

-Steve

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard Steve.

·
Certified Lunatic
20,658 Posts
We are all still learning, it never ends in this trade. Join in the discussion any time!:)
That's why we have to take continuing education classes...
There is a lot to learn in forums too.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Welcome to the PZ family. Always remember a stale mind is dangerous state. I too am here to learn.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I know everything ,,, Ok , I'm LYING ! Learn something new here every day !!

It's GREAT !!

Welcome !!!!!!!!!

Cal

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome aboard John.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts