Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the Plumbing Zone Membership.
My name is Hal and I am excited about joining the "Plumbing Zone".
I am a Red Seal Journeyman Plumber based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
I am also a Professional Piping Trades Instructor with the largest trades college in the province.

I have worked in the trades for over 25 years and can also add Licensed "B" Gas Fitter and Licensed Back-flow Tester to my list of credentials. I have been an instructor for over 6 years, two of which I was awarded the Manitoba Apprenticeship "Instructor of the Year" award.

I and a strong proponent of learning in the trade and have attained my Certificate in Adult Education, with honours.
I also teach essential skills with TQ Plumbers in the evenings at an essential skills training centre, helping them to prepare for the Red Seal Interprovincial Exam.

Finally, I also do private tutoring in person, and via Skype, for Apprentices and other plumbers preparing their school call or for the Red Seal Interprovincial Exam. Other than the obviouse financial motivation, I help prepare Plumbers for the IP because over the years I have seen too many dam god plumbers fall to the way side because the we not successful in taming the IP Exam.
Looking forward to being a contributing member of The Plumbing Zone!
Hal

http://blogs.rrc.ca/redblog/2011/10/rrc-plumbing-expert-named-instructor-of-the-year/

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome from Calgary. I originally hail from the 'Peg. My Dad attended MIT (Manitoba Institute of Technology) for his plumbing apprenticeship back when it still went by that name, what does it go by these days?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello to the Plumbing Zone Membership.
My name is Hal and I am excited about joining the "Plumbing Zone".
I am a Red Seal Journeyman Plumber based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
I am also a Professional Piping Trades Instructor with the largest trades college in the province.

I have worked in the trades for over 25 years and can also add Licensed "B" Gas Fitter and Licensed Back-flow Tester to my list of credentials. I have been an instructor for over 6 years, two of which I was awarded the Manitoba Apprenticeship "Instructor of the Year" award.

I and a strong proponent of learning in the trade and have attained my Certificate in Adult Education, with honours.
I also teach essential skills with TQ Plumbers in the evenings at an essential skills training centre, helping them to prepare for the Red Seal Interprovincial Exam.

Finally, I also do private tutoring in person, and via Skype, for Apprentices and other plumbers preparing their school call or for the Red Seal Interprovincial Exam. Other than the obviouse financial motivation, I help prepare Plumbers for the IP because over the years I have seen too many dam god plumbers fall to the way side because the we not successful in taming the IP Exam.
Looking forward to being a contributing member of The Plumbing Zone!
Hal

http://blogs.rrc.ca/redblog/2011/10/rrc-plumbing-expert-named-instructor-of-the-year/
Hey do you offer gas tutoring or just basic plumbing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts