Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Solas Services

"Solas" translates as "comfort" in Gaelic and Solas Services strives to bring the highest level of comfort into each and every one of their customers' homes by providing professional quality plumbing and heating services at competitive rates. Solas Services will help you create or maintain the comfortable, inviting home that you've always dreamed of.

Solas Services was founded with the goal of providing quality, hands-on plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and fire suppression services to their customers. With over fifty years of experience, they bring a superior amount of professional knowledge to every job, whether it be replacing a washer in a home or installing the entire heating system of a high-rise building.

Solas Services operates throughout Long Island and the five boroughs, from Manhattan to Montauk, bringing clean, skilled workmanship, expertise, and courtesy to each project. Solas Services prides themselves on their attention to detail and customer service as well as their ability to exceed expectations at every plumbing, heating, air conditioning or fire suppression job. They also offer green and energy efficient methods when available, providing multiple options to suit every customer's needs.
Solas Services, as their name suggests, is most of all concerned with creating comfort in their customers' homes and uses flat-rate, charge-by-the-job, not by the hour pricing. Call Solas Services for a free over-the-phone consultation with a knowledgeable and friendly representative.

SERVICES PROVIDED

PLUMBING
Solas Services provides a huge number of plumbing services including the installation and/or servicing of:
  • Hot Water Heaters
  • Toilets
  • Faucets
  • Appliance Hookups
  • Water Filters
  • Backflow Devices
  • Piping – Gas, Water Main, Drainage, Ventilation
  • Slab Leaks
  • Frozen Pipes Thawed
No job is too small or too large for Solas Services.

HEATING
Solas Services are experts at the installation and repair of radiant heating, gas and oil heat, forced warm air, central heat, baseboard heating, hot water heating, and boilers as well excellent providers of all heating services. When the weather outside turns blustery throughout the long winter months, Solas Services will make sure that your home is warm and inviting.

AIR CONDITIONING
Solas Services repairs, replaces, installs, and services all air conditioning units including central air systems, turning your home into a place of cool comfort and refreshment during those hot summer days.

FIRE SUPRESSION
Solas Services not only installs and repairs fire suppression systems but also performs inspections monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually depending on your needs.

Bill Misa
Solas Services

www.solasservices.com
[email protected]

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Well I can't say this is spam, what I don't understand is why post in depth info on here, it's not like any plumber on here will be calling them for work.

This post can stay.

I'll edit out the address and phone numbers thou.

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
Welcome to PZ Bill.

·
new nickname:Quaker State
1,204 Posts
You go Ron. By the way. Anyone want to buy a boat? A slightly used work truck? lol

Just kidding

·
Banned
8,808 Posts
uh, thanks for that other edit ron!!:whistling2:

No hard feeling, your cool with me, I guess I should have pm you and asked that you change it, sorry, don't take it the wrong way. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts