Plumbing Zone - Professional Plumbers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Water Whisperer
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March 4 (Bloomberg) -- Until May 2007, Meera Devi rose before dawn each day and walked a half mile to a vegetable patch outside the village of Kachpura to find a secluded place.

Dodging leering men and stick-wielding farmers and avoiding spots that her neighbors had soiled, the mother of three pulled up her sari and defecated with the Taj Mahal in plain view.

With that act, she added to the estimated 100,000 tons of human excrement that Indians leave each day in fields of potatoes, carrots and spinach, on banks that line rivers used for drinking and bathing and along roads jammed with scooters, trucks and pedestrians. Devi looks back on her routine with pain and embarrassment.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aErNiP_V4RLc&refer=home

·
Plumber Manhattan Beach
828 Posts
Thats why their food tasts a little funny......

Pretty sad, guess they don't have plumbers over there, maybe Americans should see this story and thank their plumber next time they see them.

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Dodging leering men and stick-wielding farmers and avoiding spots that her neighbors had soiled, the mother of three pulled up her sari and defecated with the Taj Mahal in plain view.

With that act, she added to the estimated 100,000 tons of human excrement that Indians leave each day in fields of potatoes, carrots and spinach, on banks that line rivers used for drinking and bathing and along roads jammed with scooters, trucks and pedestrians.

Don't knock it till you try it! :whistling2:

(heads to corner of forum where the sound of soft duds are heard, followed by warm urine)

·
Plumbing and Gas SCO
1,437 Posts
Don't knock it till you try it! :whistling2:

(heads to corner of forum where the sound of soft duds are heard, followed by warm urine)
Yup, there goues Ol' roast duck, pissing in the van, crapping on the grass. Followed closely by his apprentice with a plastic bag!:jester:

·
www.DunbarPlumbing.com
5,478 Posts
Yup, there goues Ol' roast duck, pissing in the van, crapping on the grass. Followed closely by his apprentice with a plastic bag!:jester:

I'm hoping someday to become a supah stah where someone catches me doing the duty at the truck, then it goes to youtube where I'm ridiculed.

It'll be then where I blow my cover and cry for help, that I was born with a small bladder, and oprah won't return my calls for a show. Awe god the pain, the pain! :cry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts